Terms & Conditions
CarMarshal.com is a vehicle listing and information service provided by CarMarshal Corporation. CarMarshal.com helps bring together buyers and sellers of new and used vehicles by promoting T.R.Us.T. throughout the buying and selling process. CarMarshal.com is owned and operated by CarMarshal Corporation. By using this website, you accept our Terms & Conditions. This is a legally binding agreement between you and CarMarshal.com; please read the following information carefully.
1. Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If You do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein, do not use or access our services. CarMarshal Corporation may modify this agreement at any time without notice, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement. By continuing to use this website you agree that CarMarshal Corporation has the right to change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue this website, or any portion of this website, at any time.
2. Use of This Site
You understand and agree that the content on this site is for informational purposes only. Despite our best efforts, it is inevitable that some inaccuracies may occasionally be present. Neither CarMarshal Corporation nor our advertisers are responsible for typographical errors, mistakes, or misprints, including but not limited to, pricing errors, individual vehicle disclaimers, finance options, or an incorrect statement of features and/or accessories of a particular vehicle. To the extent permitted by applicable law. Always consult with the seller (dealer or private) over such terms, including price, dealer fees, tax, tag, title, etc. before making your final purchasing decision. We also recommend that you call the seller (dealer or private) before visiting the lot/vehicle to insure all information is correct and the vehicle is still available for purchase. CarMarshal Corporation is not responsible for, and does not guarantee the performance or condition of any such goods or services.
3. Selling Your Car
The information on vehicles provided in this service and on the Site is supplied by the seller or other third parties. CarMarshal is not responsible for the accuracy of such information, including seller-modified pricing through use of our T.R.Us.T. tool. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, licensing and plate fees, finance charges, dealer document preparation fees, and emission testing. Prices may, or may not, reflect the addition of local and national incentives.
Registration is required to access certain CarMarshal.com services. As part of the registration process, you will select a user name and a password. It is Your responsibility to keep this information secure and confidential. In the event you are concerned that your user name or password are no longer secure and confidential, you should contact us, whereupon a new user name and/or password will be generated. Without limiting the foregoing, any transactions made and accepted on the Site where your user name and password have been used (and if not previously notified us as provided herein) will be treated as valid. You agree that the information you supply during the registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the service under the name of, another person. Registration is limited to persons 18 years of age or older. If You are under 18, you may not use our Sites. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
5. Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
CarMarshal name and CarMarshal logo are registered trademarks of CarMarshal Corporation. All other CarMarshal trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names and indicia of origin referred to on the site are either trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names or indicia of origin or are otherwise the property of CarMarshal Corporation. You may not use any trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin of CarMarshal or any third party without permission from the owner of the applicable trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin.
All the rights of industrial or intellectual property and any other distinctive sign, including without exception, contents, documents, texts and reports published on this website, as well as trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin, of the contributors to CarMarshal.com, pertain to their authors, therefore, it is prohibited, in any means, to use, exploit, copy or reproduce them, as well as eliminating, damaging and/or modifying them, registering and/or attempting to register them, partially or totally, temporarily or permanently, presently or in the future, without the authorization by the CarMarshal Corporation.
This website is owned and operated by CarMarshal Corporation, 828 Ingleside Dr, Plano, TX. 75075. All content on this website, including, but not limited to text, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin, and/or other intellectual property rights (which are governed by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes), and are owned and controlled by CarMarshal Corporation or its advertisers, or by third party content providers, merchants, sponsors and licensors (collectively “Providers”) that have licensed their content or the right to market their products and/or services to CarMarshal Corporation. Content on this website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by CarMarshal Corporation, advertisers, or our Providers is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may print a copy of the content and/or information contained herein for your personal, non-commercial use only, but you may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, and/or exploit the content or information in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) for commercial use without the prior written consent of CarMarshal Corporation, advertisers, or the Providers. No spamming or data scrapping is allowed on this, or any other website owned or operated by CarMarshal Corporation, our advertisers, or Providers. We want potential buyers visiting the CarMarshal.com website to feel free to share their email addresses with those listing vehicles for sale on our site. By listing a vehicle for sale on this site, you agree to use the email addresses of those responding to your listing only for purposes of communicating with them about the potential sale of that vehicle. By using this website, you agree not to use information concerning other users of the CarMarshal.com website, or the vehicles they've listed or searched for on this website (including listing information, user names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or other information), for any purpose other than to explore the potential purchase or sale of a listed vehicle.
You may request consent by emailing a request to CarMarshal Corporation at info@CarMarshal.com. Without the prior written consent of CarMarshal Corporation, advertisers, or the Providers, your modification of the content, use of the content on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, violates the rights of the owners of the CarMarshal.com website and/or the advertisers and Providers copyrights, trademarks or service marks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. As a condition to your use of this website, you warrant to CarMarshal Corporation that you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation the posting or transmitting any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use our website immediately terminates without the necessity of any notice. CarMarshal Corporation retains the right to deny access to anyone at its discretion for any reason, including for violation of these Terms. You may not use on your website any trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials appearing on this website, including but not limited to any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another website any of the content or other materials on this website without prior written consent of CarMarshal Corporation.
6. Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
IF YOU RELY ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, INACCURACIES, OUTAGES, AND/OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR PROMOTED OVER THIS SITE. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." CARMARSHAL CORPORATION AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE or WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS OR SERVICES THAT ARE REFERRED TO, ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED ON, OR SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE). NOR DO WE OR THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CARMARSHAL CORPORATION AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR JUDGMENTS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY CONTENT POSTED TO OUR WEBSITE BY YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CARMARSHAL CORPORATION OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES OTHER THAN DIRECT DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LINKED TO FROM OR ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA), EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF CARMARSHAL CORPORATION AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OUT OF WHICH SUCH LIABILITY ALLEGEDLY ARISES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS CARMARSHAL CORPORATION, AND/OR OUR ADVERTISERS AND PROVIDERS, ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF THESE TERMS.
7. Rules Of Conduct
As a condition of your use of this Website, You warrant to CarMarshal Corporation that You will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by our Terms & Conditions.
The following is an incomplete list of illegal and prohibited uses of Our Website. CarMarshal Corporation may investigate any illegal and/or unauthorized use of Our Website and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. While utilizing this Website, you may not:
What We Do
We are an online publisher of information about vehicles and vehicle-related services (CarMarshal button). The information we publish is aggregated from people, businesses, and third parties who offer vehicles for sale. We try to make it easy to use the Site and to deliver relevant information to you and other users. In order to accomplish these goals, we need to collect information from or about users of the Site.
Franchise and Marketing Relationships
Types of Information Collected
There are three general types of information that may be collected as a consequence of your use of the Site. The most common is what we describe as "anonymous information." It is anonymous in the sense that it ties to an IP address, i.e. the machine used to generate the visit to the Site, but provides no information that is specific to the user of that machine. The second is personally identifiable information ("PII"). PII includes your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, or other information that is specific to you. Any PII we collect or use about you would have originally been provided by you. Finally, we may obtain credit card information if you purchase products or services from us. We handle different types of user information in different ways. The type of information being collected impacts on whether or how much third party access is permitted.
Anonymous Information We Collect to Provide Better User Experience
In order to make user visits to our Site more productive and enjoyable, we use "cookies" to track those visits. A cookie collects anonymous information. It allows us to know if users of a particular computer have been on the Site before and, if so, enables us to immediately provide users of that computer with information that ties to a geographical location or previous interest. Cookies are downloaded onto your computer from our servers. They cannot be opened or run by us on your computer and they cannot infect your computer with viruses. You can disable cookies or otherwise manage them through tools provided with your browser software and with commercially available software packages. If you turn off cookies, though, many CarMarshal features will not work as well or at all. Furthermore, if you simply delete cookies, you should be aware that another cookie will be downloaded on your next visit to the Site. It is a process that happens automatically.
We also collect anonymous Site visit information in order to measure online marketing activity, to determine how the Site is working, to evaluate the content on the Site about which users are interested, and to otherwise try to make the Site meet user needs. Generally information captured for these purposes is reviewed and utilized in an aggregated fashion. That is, we focus more on number or frequency of uses than on any particular visit.
Social Media Accounts
We may collect information about you through social media accounts affiliated with CarMarshal. Unless you specifically choose to allow that information to be used in other ways (like e-mail newsletters or contests), we will only uses the information accessible as a consequence of contact by you through your social media account to contact you through the same social media channel where the original connection was made.
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
Credit Card Transactions
When you purchase services from CarMarshal through use of a credit card, we collect information that is of a more sensitive nature. That credit card information is used only to process orders placed with us. We utilize secure server software (SSL) to encrypt all account and personal information you input in connection with processing of an order. We also segregate customer credit card data to protect it from unauthorized access.
Personally Identifiable Information You Provide To Others Through Use of the Site
As a consequence of use of the Site, you may provide personally identifiable information to third parties, including dealers and private parties who have listed vehicles for sale on the Site. An example of this information sharing is filling out a form to obtain a price quote on a vehicle. We do not control, and are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the recipient of information you provide to a third party via the Site. That is also true of communications with buyers or sellers of vehicles or other products and services that occur after you have left the Site. For that reason, we encourage you to be careful about information provided to parties with whom you are not familiar.
We develop, implement and periodically review procedures that are intended to protect personally identifiable information and any sensitive financial information stored by us.
If you wish to know whether we have collected personally identifiable information about you, you can direct your inquiry to privacy@CarMarshal.com. We will use good faith efforts to respond within a reasonable time to your inquiry. Similarly, we will use good faith efforts to respond within a reasonable time to any requests to you may make to update or change any PII which has been collected by us about you. As noted previously, we will not use your PII to contact you via telephone or text message without your prior express consent (opt in). If you do not want us to use your personally identifiable information to include you in e-mail, direct mail, or website announcements, you can opt out of that use of your personally identifiable information. That opting out can be accomplished by clicking “unsubscribe” on an e-mail if that choice is provided or by contacting us at privacy@CarMarshal.com. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent (opt in). If you do not want anonymous profile information to be used by third party Ad Networks, whether on the Site or on other sites, you can opt out of that use. We try to work only with third party advertising networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative. Note, though, that if you thereafter delete cookies, change browsers, or use a different computer, you will need to again opt out if you wish to continue to avoid targeted advertising. If the opt out mechanism available on networkadvertising.org does not work, please feel free to contact us at privacy@CarMarshal.com. Finally, if there are legally-required opt in or opt out choices that apply to us and are different from what is in this Policy, we intend to comply with those legal requirements. Please let us know if you believe that information about you needs to be handled differently from what happens under our current practice.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at privacy@CarMarshal.com or to write us at CarMarshal Corporation, Attention: Privacy Issues, PO Box 704113, Dallas, TX 75370.
Disputes Relating to Use of Information
Changes to Policy
9. Links to Third Party Websites
11. Termination Agreement
In the event you violate or attempt to violate any part of this Website Agreement, CarMarshal Corporation reserves the right to terminate your access to this website immediately, at our sole discretion, with or without notice of any kind. We also reserve the right to involve and cooperate with law enforcement agencies, and to pursue a civil lawsuit or criminal prosecution for any and all alleged or actual illegal activities involving this website. In addition, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CarMarshal Corporation from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), relating to your use of this website that leads to any claim against us by a third-party, regardless of the nature of the cause of action or claim.
13. Reservation of Rights
Any and all rights not expressly granted to you in this Legal Notice are hereby reserved by CarMarshal Corporation.
14. Severability and Integration
In the event any part of this Website Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall continue in full force and effect. You understand and agree that this Website Agreement represents the entire agreement governing your use of this website.
15. Governing Law
This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Colin County, the State of Texas, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this site must be brought within one (1) year from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued.
16. Attorney's Fees
If CarMarshal Corporation takes any action to enforce this User Agreement, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
CARMARSHAL VIDEO REVIEW CAMPAIGN RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who tag CarMarshal in their Social Media Submission and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of CarMarshal Corporation, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of CarMarshal Corporation as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 11/14/2017 and ending at an unspecified time (to be announced).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by tagging CarMarshal in your Social Media Submission. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of CarMarshal Corporation. You may enter as often as you like. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of CarMarshal Corporation.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) and their referrer will receive $50, payable through: PayPal, Cash App, or Venmo. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by CarMarshal Corporation. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at CarMarshal Corporation’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for CarMarshal Corporation to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. ‘Winner’s’ are defined as both the poster of the selected submission and the identified referrer of the poster.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing AND company vote under the supervision of CarMarshal Corporation. If your submissions qualify you for participation, qualified respondents who are selected and who participate in the campaign will receive the campaign incentive.
Please note: Completion of the submission does not constitute confirmation for participation. If you are selected to participate, your video will be posted to our YouTube page and you will be contacted by one of our team members to confirm your participation and to identify your referrer. This campaign is for market research purposes only. There will be no direct sales or promotions as a result of your participation. Winner will be notified by Social Media Response to Social Media Entry within five (5) days following selection of Winner. CarMarshal Corporation shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CarMarshal Corporation‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that CarMarshal Corporation, anyone acting on behalf of CarMarshal Corporation, and CarMarshal Corporation’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of CarMarshal Corporation. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CarMarshal Corporation from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which CarMarshal Corporation may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: CarMarshal Corporation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond CarMarshal Corporation’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, CarMarshal Corporation may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by CarMarshal Corporation. CarMarshal Corporation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. CarMarshal Corporation has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, CarMarshal Corporation reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless CarMarshal Corporation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND The State of Texas, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: CarMarshal Corporation PO Box 704113, Dallas TX, 75370, USA.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is CarMarshal Corporation PO Box 704113, Dallas TX, 75370, USA.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by CarMarshal Corporation is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
1. Submit to dealers to receive special offers.
2. Then use CarMarshal's automated tool to request an even better offer.